This 3-day workshop is conducted to equip supervisors and managers with industry-proven skills and knowledge to give the best F&B experience to various ethnic group of customers.
Food and beverage industry is a fast pace industry. Food and beverage associate must be equip with suitable skills and knowledge to handle various ethnic group of customers in different types of restaurant or set up. Due to the nature of the industry, turnover of entry level food and beverage associates are high. This program is design to equip supervisor and managers skills and knowledge to give great customers service experience.
- Introduction to Food and Beverage Industry
– Food and Beverage Professionals
– Introduction of the Food Service
– Types restaurants
– Style of Service : Delivery of expectations
- Food and Beverage Departments and Equipment
– Level 1 Positions : Frontline Servers
– Level 1 Position : Bar back
– Level 1 Position : Host/ Hostess
– Chinaware, Glassware and Silverware
- Mis-en-place and side duties
– How to set up the table
– How to set up dummy waiter/work stations
– How to set up condiment tray
– How to fold napkins
- The Food and Beverage Service
– The 12 key point of service( 12 competencies)
– Delivery of WOW
– Effective Communication
- The Menu, Menu Knowledge and Accompaniments
By Chris Low
*Our programmes are HRDF-claimable.